By the next day ,we were on the plane .Heading down to the location of the excavation,the reason for this .Is that there's a possibility that a mine hosting a very rare element,that does not pollute and simultaneously bio-degradable.It is extremely useful for our industrial purposes and our original intention for gaining that spot from our overseas partner was solely just to obtain this mine,located there .Though to me ,this is not the current matter .What I am trying to focus on now is just ,how I am going to divert her attention .
And initially ,I though heaven was on my side .As the seating arrangement was beside me ,while Alan is at another seat .I introduced myself to her ,she just briefly said her name was Elizabeth and just said nice to meet you before continue looking at her laptop again . I engaged in a conversation with her however she only give brie replies.Then she apologized and said that she easily get air -sick and talking definitely does not help .However as we experienced turbulence.She vomited out and I was definitely in disgust.She told me that she wouldn't mind if I moved which I obliged to.I switched chair with Alan.And though I thought this was not going to ruin anything ,but guess this was in fact a critical decision.As he managed to get her not just talk after just some brief minutes ,but even laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very interesting story.I learnt many new words.
Continuation:
Days passed and my co manager was planning to get the general manager post.But I tried to make the judge like him so that I could get it.I gave her charming looks but no use it was all wasted. She just kept doing her own things. I was fustrated. My co manager did not do anything he just made the element more perfect. The judge had an eye for him. Then one day she proposed to him. My heart sank.
Post a Comment