I just don get with teens today .If the story that what my folks told me was true ,of how teenagers of the past r always studying n working hard n even till they are all grown up .Their discipline remains wif them till they grow old .If this is true,I truly am honored to have been disciples of this breed of diligent people who continues 2 learn till they grow old and bold but never try 2 fold their book
But it truly wonders me ,y r teens today r well becoming much more of what is consider a rotten bunch .I said this with a deep thought ,believe if u want or nor but actually I m still just a teenager myself.Yesterday when I was doing an extracurricular activity.I told a fellow student student a rule that we are not allowed 2 drink from water cooler.And he just acted like as if I was just a chatterbox.So I pulled him,and shoved him onto the floor,he acted as if he is a big time gangster who want 2 fight me.I might be a short guy,but in my own right I m pretty tough and if I never control my temper yesterday.That pretty boy will have bruises on his face right now n I'll just be laughing right now at his misery .Though I didn't do so as to me this is just as pathetic as they are .From personal observation though,I guess teens today can only care more about fun or thinking that they are already tough n don need anyone telling them what not 2 do.Rather than paying their tribute and respect 2 their parents whom they owed a lot more in life than what their parents could have own them,they only care about themselves.I myself do enjoy fun,really I do .However I always think that fun or rather being tough is not the only thing in life.There's time and place for everything n i just don get it y most teens today always care 4 thinks that they like.Can't they ever just care about their parents ,can't they just think about their future or just initiative on consequences if anything that provides them as a source for fun.Honestly ,the boy that I mentioned earlier is nothing more than a skinny guy who thinks he is that tough n all that .He never think of consequences ,he thinks that this is just his own world n he can do anything he wants .I really wanted 2 pummel him,so badly till he cried 4 mercy ,till he is humiliated .Though when I was about 2 do so ,I just think .
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment