Friday, August 15, 2008

short stories chapter 13

She was a young vivacious young lady ,an elegant but looks strict though .My mind suddenly hatched a plan .This position is something that I had dreamed of ,in memory to my late father's dream.Though my competitor was a person that I had considered as a good,no in contrary a brother .I was determined and dead set of gaining that spot ,and I was not going to let anyone stand in my way.As I thought of a plan ,no matter how despicable it is .I just need to conduct a plan,so ingenious plan that could somehow get me to what i know is my destiny.

Then it came to me ,as the lady will be our judge .I figured ,what if I made her attracted to me ,I'll gain more than enough advantage and after I get it .My life-long dream will come to its fulfillment.

No comments: