Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Short stories chapter 10

I rushed to the window ,and saw that a crimson red motorcycle was dashing with a speed of light .An arrow shaped red light was making a turn as we saw that sight fade away from the window .This took toll for the worst ,as the foreign guess went on an earlier plane and though there is a jam ,there's a high chance that he could make it earlier .Without my partner assisting me and was left alone as the head .

I became frustrated in correspond to panic .I moved about in a circle and as far I could remember ,my nails get an instant pedicure .I moved about nervously and I was about to broke down in tears .When out of nowhere ,my cell vibrated vigorously and as I picked it up.It truly was a miracle as it was Alan ,and that was probably the best news of the day ,the design has been picked up and that he is heading back

No comments: