A music to my ears ,my spirit was quickly heighten and I quickly took charge of the welcoming ,I arranged them in their respective positions .I waited at the front door ,as the race against time commenced .I repeatedly tapped my right foot ,as I was anxious on what to say and whether it will be enough .And perhaps as I saw one black-colored limousine arrive at the front door ,I nearly dropped on my knees ,but there was a soft calling behind me .
Alan was there ,with the blueprint still intact in its circular-carrier .He told me to go on and and present.I perfectly understand this ,he was gasping for air and he is soaked wet .I shook the foreign director's hand and we proceeded to the meeting area.After what I remembered was the longest one hour I ever experienced .We came to sign a contract and it was sealed .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment