Time flew by ,the day turned to hour before the arrival of the man and still ,no design.I could remember that day as my heart pounded my chest,my mind was going numb and I could remember that I obtained a free manicure on my fingers .Cold sweat was running down to my eyes ,fear and anger overtook me .This could not get any worse as my mind chanted this ,guess what ,it took toll for the worst .
I was utterly enraged ,not because the file blueprint did not arrive punctually,but it's the fact that it could not be delivered ,as the delivery man was absent and that most of the others are also delivering other orders .I was just about to consult Alan .However as I turned ,he was already gone .They told me that just now he went off with his motorcycle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment