With the issue of both global arming and H1N1 affecting the world in a global scale ,I decide to write these as a way for me to relief my own personal feelings,nowadays people are just putting on campaign,promotion and encouraging people to practice all sorts of things that they say help in prevention of global warming.Regardless of that ,I think this is nothing but a futile effort.
I believe action speak louder than words,however the action must be the appropriate ones.To me the the posters and all of the banners will actually work however,men are living things who cares only for their own well-beings.As my friend noted,there ought to be a lustful side to you and without a shadow of a doubt,I agree with that.
I believe further,more stricter action need to be taken,in effort to battle global warming.We can no longer depend on initiative of mankind anymore.As I mentioned earlier,men only care for their own greed.Once they are contented ,who cares about the rest.Government should put more penalty and restrictions to usage to harmful substances,infact prevention of work is to me the best solution is this desperate situation.
Despite it sounding like an insane suggestion,however if I may suggest.Perhaps authoritarianism and tyrannical reign once practised by likes of Rudolph Hitler and Napoleon Bonaparte over these resources is the ultimate solution,as lesser harmful sources,lesser pollution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment