Though it sounded convincing ,I don't want to enter this discussion for this is personal and I don't have any rights to enter this affair of his .As time flew by ,weeks turned to months.My friendship with Alan became stronger .Though we can consider this a short time ,I felt that I had found a long lost brother .Out of all those working in this new branch ,so far I can only found trust and co-operation with him .
Though our personality is contrast ,I learned something from that attitude of his .There is more to life than just working cybernetic like the way I was .I discovered it from just his invitation to dinner when I was feeling down due to the over demands from the higher authorities and even just from his gleeful attitude despite all the things that they had said about him .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice blog man/woman happy face >>>>:) gd job my nigger/dog/cat/maid/servant/toilet cleaner
Post a Comment