Saturday, August 9, 2008

Short stories chapter 6

Though it we were only humored by his foolishness on his arrival ,everyone especially me .Would never expect that this guy whom we initially thought as a bumbling ,gullible,klutz.Actually has a high standard of work .Though this not evident for our most of the other employees even though weeks had passed , for I have a habit of being extremely punctual .I can always see that Alan is in fact always the first one to arrive in the building .Though I had seen that people only took of him as a slacker or good-for-nothing due to unfortunate circumstances .

I've heard of rumor that he shared the position as head with me for this new branch is because he is nothing more than a mere kiss-up , worse rumor that I've heard so far was that he was the CEO's illegitimate child and that this is his way of redeeming for his guilt ,hence the gullible guy was also given this branch

No comments: