It was a decade ago ,Derrick Wu was a young man of age 24 who works for a leading global industrial company .He might be a major competitive and over demanding feller ,but he is an honest,kind and hardworking man.And with the distinction of excellent job review for the past 2 years ,people have faith that he will succeed in life . However you know of a philosophy,"Greed will destroy us all".This will be the story(created) of how this man ,known in the public as a respected high ranked manager ,has actually hidden a secret mistake ,so confidential that to him ,nobody,nobody .Not even those he held dear or have high regards for can ever know,in his own personal journal,we will see of the truth that he reveals himself.
"The sky was foggy ,the engine of the plane was whistling .With a pair of eyes that was barely open
I put away my document and went to hit the hay,before the beginning of my new day ,at a post I that I know I richly deserved .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment